Tuesday, September 27, 2011

76 Gas Half Off Deal

Were any of you hoping to get the 2 for 1 Tuesday half off deal for 76 Gas?  I hope not!


It sold out before it even was supposed to go on sale.  The sale was set for 8:08 am, but due to a daylight saving time "glitch" (I like to call it a MAJOR screwup), it actually went on sale at 7:08.  Was sold out right when I got online at 7:45.  My co-worker was lucky enough to score this deal (maybe he doesn't actually work hehe).

I received this email after I complained:


Thank you for contacting Neofill customer service.  Unfortunately we are in Ohio and we are also on daylight savings time.  Due to this fact we had a timing issue with the 76 Gas promotion which ultimately caused this promotion to go on sale early by one hour.  We sincerely apologize for this error and any frustration this may have caused.  Unfortunately this promotion is now sold out and is no longer available for purchase.  Please check the website for future offers for the 76 Gas card.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment