Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Longs Revlon 40% off

Longs has all Revlon for 40% off in this week's value book.  Include the $1/1 Revlon tool coupon and you can get the 12 pack of emery boards for only .07!  I have a bunch of these tool coupons, so I also got a nail clipper for .78!  I'm going to check other locations and see if they have some better deals!

On another note - CVS does state that coupons can be adjusted down so that there is no overage, as they don't do overages on coupons.  I have yet to find a cashier who knows about this or knows how to do it.  I'm not going to stand there with the coupon policy during value book week, so just find the item closest to a dollar, and buy up!!

Revlon 12 ct emery boards  1.79
-.72 for 40% off
-$1/1 Revlon tool any

= .07 each!!

No comments:

Post a Comment