Monday, September 26, 2011

Safeway Gerber Catalina Coupon

Once again, I would like to say, Safeway is not my favorite store, but if a good deal arises, I will go.  Went today because I had a $1.50/2 Catalina for Gerber Graduates snack.  They're on sale this week for 2/$5, but when I paid, the coupon only took off .30!  She scanned it again, and again the $1.50 coupon came up .30 again!  Shocked!!!  The cashier adjusted it, but after my transaction, the Catalina spit this out:


It includes all crunchies, puffs, meals, pasta pick-ups, breakfasts, etc.  This offer is only good through 9/28, so print out those coupons and head over!

My deal was this:
(2) Gerber Graduates Lil Crunchies Cheddar  2/$5
-(1) Gerber Graduates snack, any $1.50/2
=$3.50 or $1.75 each

Would have been sweeter if I had known about this deal because I had two more coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment